Department: Ridgecrest Healthcare
Job Type: Full Time
Work Shift: Day
Budget Title: 6011 - Director of Nursing
Posting Date: 03/23/20
Ridgecrest - it’s more than a name. Ridgecrest Healthcare has a mission to consistently deliver high quality, person-centered care with dignity, respect, compassion and integrity. We strive to enrich and enhance every life we touch.
Our facility is affiliated with several others located throughout California and the Phoenix area--and we are growing! We are looking for candidates who model a positive and professional image that emulates the organization's mission and encourages a spirit of cooperation. We need team members who are committed to providing exceptional service throughout the facility, and promotes teamwork by sharing information useful to achieving desired results. Don’t let this opportunity pass you by!
If you are looking for an opportunity to lead and amazing group of clinical professional that truly care for the patients, then we want to hear from you. Windsor provides you the ability to utilize your RN leadership experience to provide exceptional and meaningful care for our residents and the community. You’ll experience better hours and work/life balance than most acute settings. Be true to the purpose of the nursing field and work with a talented and motivated group of individuals who all have the same goal in mind - making a difference in the lives of our residents.
The Director of Nursing (DON) provides nursing and administrative direction for our entire nursing services team. Windsor is looking for a dynamic candidate with strong leadership and interpersonal skills that is knowledgeable of nursing/ medical practices and procedures. Director of Nursing main function will to oversee the leadership and guidance of our nursing services team in accordance with current Federal, State, and Local standards, guidelines and regulations, as well as company policies and procedures. You’ll set short and long range planning for our nursing function. You will support the best practices for the delivery of our care objectives, and participate in revision of these as necessary to ensure provision of highest quality of care to all residents.
- Previous experience as DON, ADON, RN Manager
- 3 – 5 years' experience in a nursing supervisory role providing direct care to multiple patients/residents
- Graduation from approved RN program
- Current, unencumbered license to practice as an RN in Arizona
- Behavioral Health Experience highly preferred
- Previous experience in Skilled Nursing environment desirable
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing/medical practices and procedures, and/or terminology, laws, regulations, and the guidelines that pertain to long-term care
- Current, valid CPR certification
- Advance education in principles of management, as well as geriatrics or DON certification
- Experience with Vents, and Trach highly preferred
- Experience with PCC, Kronos, PointRight
Windsor Care’s for You!
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits – Including medical, dental, Rx, and vision coverage, 401K, continued learning reimbursement, EAP, FSA, HSA program, life and disability insurance.
- Paid time off
- Ongoing Leadership Training
- Higher than average staffing ratios
- One of the largest providers of sub-acute care in California
- Dedicated and local leadership support
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are a Federal Contractor and request priority referrals of protected veterans and individuals with a disability
Keywords: Director of Nursing, DON, Assistant Director of Nursing, ADON, Nurse Executive, Charge Nurse, Nurse Manager, RN, Registered Nurse, Director of Nursing Services, Healthcare, Home Care, Rehab, Rehabilitation, SNF, Geriatric, Nurse, Nursing Staff, Skilled Nursing Facility, Ventilators, Tracheostomy, Health Facility, Phoenix, Arizona, Windsor
Location/Region: Phoenix, AZ (85083)